There are so many different locations that are ideal to get away from it all with the family. Choosing the right place can be difficult as trying to find ways to keep everyone entertained without further travel is tricky. But not if you look in the right place.
Thailand is an amazing country to visit, with a warm welcome guaranteed from locals, a wonderful climate, some staggeringly beautiful scenery and lots of coast. This is why heading to a family hotel in Pattaya makes so much sense.
- The hotel is a perfect retreat for the family, not being far from many attractions such as Pattaya Beach, and the city centre where there is superb shopping to be enjoyed in one of the modern air con malls or bargains are to be had in the markets, while every different type of cuisine is catered for around its bustling streets.
- 2 airports, Utapao and Suvarnabhumi are within easy reach and the main motorway that links them is close by meaning travelling time once landed in the Land of Smiles is cut to a minimum.
- Staying in a 5 star hotel is bound to impress any family, with rooms being fitted to the highest modern standards, and with comfortable beds ideal for a proper sleep after enjoying all the area has to offer.
- Rooms have balconies to enjoy the sunrise and set over the sea, with a pantry being provided with a microwave so every convenience can be accommodated. They are decorated to encourage calm in their pastel colours to reflect the nearby ocean with a layout that is both spacious and easy to relax in.
- There are some fantastic promotions on offer from the hotel including those for youngsters, who’ll lap up every moment in such surroundings, which includes a kids’ club between 6am and 8pm so that they can stay entertained and maybe even give mum and dad some quality personal time together. The outdoor-themed pool will also have them burning energy and having fun.
- The hotel contains a sea view lounge for relaxation, perhaps after a session in the fitness centre, or massage room. With a free shuttle service to Terminal 21 in the city, there are always plenty of alternatives to filling up a memorable stay.
Choosing a 5-star hotel in Pattaya for all the family is a fantastic decision as guests enjoy the sumptuous surroundings as well as nearby attractions.