You and your husband wake up the morning after a long flight, still on a high from the adventure that you simply loved. It was enough that you had been down under to visit your daughter in Australia for the first time, which was staggering in itself, but the old romantic surpassed himself with a beautiful surprise on the way home.
You had a stopover, and he obviously wanted to end the holiday in style. You would be spending a couple of nights in a location you wanted to visit, and he made sure you would never forget your stay as he booked the best of the available five-star Singapore hotels.
- Your classic room was styled like an old local traditional shophouse, with features and designs from the Peranakan culture, complete with ornate furnishings and timber floors. The large space mixed history with modern technology, to ensure you had an incredible relaxing stay as you soaked in the bathtub after fascinating days exploring.
- You wish you were staying longer when you discovered the culinary delights available in the many restaurants inside the wonderful hotel. The finest Italian cuisine was sorely tempting, but you went with one of Singapore’s best Chinese restaurants which is Michelin recommended.
- That was an amazing meal, as was the traditional and modern Japanese fine-dining restaurant, which opened your mind and taste buds. The lobby lounge was simply perfect for your leisurely afternoon tea experience.
- There was no shortage of places to refresh either, with the Palms Champagne and Pool Bar so much fun, as was the bar serving the very best cocktails and whiskies. There was also the opportunity to taste the finest wines in another highest quality restaurant.
- Your hubby really pushed the boat out, and intended that the end of the holiday would be fully enjoyed, by checking out the promotions as you enjoyed oysters and cocktails the evening before your departure.
- The location of your hotel was simply perfect, virtually next door to the immaculate subway and close to all the attractions that you wished to visit to compliment your stay. You enjoyed some last minute retail therapy around Orchard Central to round things off.
Staying at one of the very best hotels that Singapore has to offer made your stay totally memorable, with its wonderful spacious rooms and amazing mouth watering restaurants and bars, made you feel like a five star tourist.